Bagels x Vogue

thesushiprincess

One of the best combinations on a rainy, cloudy day are food and fashion. And with food and fashion, I mean bagels and Vogue. There is nothing better than staying inside, nice and cozy, while indulging on a big, delicious bagel and  reading Vogue. It’s a magical combination. This Vogue’s issue had beautiful Karlie Kloss on the cover, with a long and elaborate interview inside. She’s very down to earth and sober, and she doesn’t seem to have let the fame and succes get to her like it does to some celebrities we know.
It’s always nice to just scan through a fashion magazine like Vogue, for all the latest trends and fashion inspirations, with 40% of my attention on the content of the magazine and the other 60% on my food – can you blame me?
image

Especially with a delicious bagel like this one! A sun-dried tomato bagel topped…

View original post 51 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s